A little ache may have turned into real pain – and now you’re looking for advice on how to rehab it so you can get back to pain-free!
Maybe you felt a little ache somewhere in your body and you ignored it, hoping it would go away on its own. But it’s starting to get worse and the pain is preventing you from going about your daily life as you normally would. Maybe you’re starting to get worried and you’re looking for help to get rid of your injury and get back to being pain-free.
Here are some thoughts and some niggles that might be bothering you:
- What can I do to keep the pain at bay?
- How do I deal with back or shoulder pain from hours of sitting everyday?
- How do I deal with wrist pain in my handstand or yoga practice?
- How do I practice yoga on my own without getting hurt or injured?
- My body feels stiff/tight after certain activities and I wonder how to feel more ease in my body
- I want to recover from my injury but how do I do that?
- I want to do my pt rehab exercises but I always forget – how do I squeeze them into my busy schedule?
- How can I prevent getting injured in the future?
You know what? Most aches and pains just need a little bit of attention and effort to go away. All you need is the right tools to help you recover. Of course a real-life physiotherapist appointment with someone doing an in-person examination of your issue, can’t be replaced by online info. BUT, there’s at least a few things you can do to relieve the pain and feel more ease until you can go see a professional in-person. Here are some resources and blog posts that I’ve made especially to help you.